Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Weird Friend

I have a weird friend.....i don't know how to describe her.....
One day my roommate asked Bee the girl is my friend??
Bee answered yes.....then she asked again "Am I weird?"
Haha......Because she said my friends is weird....
She is my roommate and also my friend,afraid she also is my weird friend....
One day the terrible matter was happen......
When we finished class,she came and asked me have plan to back home next week,because she want come to visit my home town....Oh My God!!!!
I suddenly blank....and quickly answered her,I too busy and maybe can't back because have meeting next week....
I thought she take my meaning,but a few day ago she came to asked me again how about my plan to back home....Oh My God!!!!!
How can to visit a friend's house that you don't so close???? And the friend also very afraid to let you come to visit her if you not so close with her.
Next time when i see her and just turn around or run away from her.....
Now i want to back home also afraid to let her know.....

8 comments:

  1. how weird is she? Need to run away tim!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just want to say she so brave~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha^^ luckily i m not that weird friend...nvm, wing, we will help u to 'solve' her....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~~~~nvm lah...u too interesting liao, boy n girl oso be u admire...hahaha,,,when i think about tat day i cant stop laughing!!!!wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. she not only a weird people, she oso always wear weird cloth~~~~wing, abby agree????

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think she just only have this clothes.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha~~~yalor...i think u r right...ha

    ReplyDelete