Friday, August 6, 2010

What Happen Today???

I so STUPID!!!!!!
Just now I finished my study chapter 8 of Human Resource Management and I went to take a bath.
In the washroom, I were taking my shower....
Suddenly,I remembered something....
OH MY GOD......I forgot take my towel......
Forgot to bring towel, how can I to wipe my body and hair?
I need to out the washroom,no matter what....Oh No!!!
There are no choice I needed to do it!!!
Just the way I could do....
That sound nice, I danced in washroom....
But actually I jumped and jumped and jumped.....until the waters fall down.....
I always say that I believe I can FLY,
Now in toilet I also can try to fly...
This is my third time forgot take towel to bath!!!
The last two time also used same method....
HaHa....it really stupid what I had done!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. haha~~~really 38 loh....i know u want to prove to everyone that u can fly, now i believe u can fly liao, so dun do the stupid thing againt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u forget take towel to bath also use this method......

    ReplyDelete
  3. geng loh lu.....like that also can.....fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she got only 1 wing but not a pair, you all hv to help her to get another one , so that she can fly

    ReplyDelete